Want to learn R for data viz but not sure where to start?
Intro to R for Data Viz is for you!
Are you struggling to process, analyze, or visualize your data? And do you want to save time by using just one tool?
Are you interested in learning to code?
Do you want to easily reproduce and repeat your data work?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, Intro to R for Data Viz is for you!
Intro to R for Data Viz will be a friendly, supportive, and safe place to learn, ask for help, and celebrate new skills!
You'll develop processes and workflows that will allow you to automate, repeat, and reproduce your data work in R so that you can save time, share your work, and create more advanced visualizations and analyses.
Over five modules, you'll learn how to:
- install R and RStudio so you're ready to code.
- build graphs to convey your results in an engaging way.
- process data so it's ready for analysis and graphing.
- load data so you can create insights from your own data.
- refine and customize a graph to improve your data communication.
This online program will include video trainings, documentation, and code samples.
This is digital product that you gain full access to, and we know you're going to love it! That being said, if it doesn't meet your expectations, we'll give you a full refund if you request it via email within 7 days of purchase.